Boxer®, manufactured by Morbark, LLC, recently added five new companies to its worldwide Boxer distributor network:
- Advantage Rental and Sales, with two locations: in Seaville, N.J., and Marmora, N.J.
- Barton Tractor, located in Butler, Pa.
- Capitol Equipment, located in Sherwood, Ark.
- Project Equipment LTD, located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Wando Power Equipment Company, Inc., located in Charleston, S.C.
Bold Hawaii and Parker Sales & Marketing have signed Manufacturer’s Representative Agreements with Morbark to promote the Boxer line. Bold Hawaii will recruit sales to rental companies throughout Hawaii and Guam; while Parker Sales & Marketing’s area of responsibility covers Florida.
“Our Boxer distributor network continues to grow and expand around the country and even around the world,” said Mark Rau, Morbark Director of Dealer Support. “We want to ensure that the companies we partner with will provide the high-quality customer service that people expect from the Boxer and Morbark names, so that we have the industry’s best customer support, delivered locally by knowledgeable local distributors who will help our customers succeed.”