Boxer®, manufactured by Morbark, LLC, continues to aggressively expand its distributor network. The most recently added Boxer distributors are:
- Access Lift Equipment, Inc., in Chambersburg, Pa.
- All Service, in Pompton Plains, N.J.
- Austin Power Equipment, in Leander, Texas
- Enviro “Chipper” Ind., Inc., in Gold Hill, Ore.
- Harter Equipment, Inc., in Millstone Township, N.J.
- Mueller Implement, Inc., in Dodgeville, Wis.
- Murfreesboro Kubota, LLC, in Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- NorMont Equipment Co., in Black Eagle, Mont.
- PowerPro Equipment, stocking Boxer in its Allentown, Pa., and Ringoes, N.J., locations
- Thompson Rental Services, with four locations in central South Carolina
Enviro “Chipper” Ind. and NorMont Equipment Co. are also authorized Morbark® tree care equipment dealers.
“We continue to grow our Boxer distributor network around the country and even around the world,” said Mark Rau, Morbark Dealer Development Manager. “Our goal is to ensure we have the industry’s best customer support, delivered locally by knowledgeable and reputable local distributors. We look carefully at the companies we partner with, so we know they’ll provide the high-quality customer service that people expect from the Boxer and Morbark names.”