Boxer X7 Brush Chipper
Designed primarily for the rental market, as well as small independent contractors, the 7″ (18 cm) capacity Boxer X7 is engineered to be easy to use, easy to tow and easy to maintain.
The simplified design of this chipper in no way reduces its productivity. The X7 is a powerful, aggressive chipper. It features a larger diameter chipping disc and greater material pulling and clamping force than others on the market to quickly and easily power through material.
- Easy 1-2-3 Operation (Start, Engage, Chip)
- 25-HP (18.6 kW) Kohler Gas EFI engine burns up to 25% less fuel than similar engines with a carburetor
- Large 32″ (81 cm) diameter, 1.25″ (3 cm) thick chipper disc provides greater kinetic energy to power through tough material
- Reverse pivot infeed with internal drive applies 1,118 lb (506 kg) of clamp load to the material, while the powerful 24.0 CID (393 cc) feed wheel motor provides more than 1,700 lb-ft (2305 n∙M) of pulling force
- Large, 10.63″ (27 cm) diameter, 9.5″ (24 cm) wide single top feed wheel with ripper teeth end caps and horizontal knife bars promote positive material feeding
- Infeed design also eliminates springs and bearings, reducing maintenance and service points
- Compact, lightweight and easy-to-tow
- Four-position control bar and dual safety pull cables
- Compatible with Morbark’s award-winning ChipSafe® Operator Safety Shield