Since acquiring the Boxer® Equipment line of compact utility loaders from Mertz Manufacturing, LLC, at the end of 2012, Morbark, Inc., continues to aggressively expand its distributor network domestically and internationally.
Boxer Equipment distributors signed in the past eight months are:
- Austin Turf & Tractor, with three locations, in Texas and New Mexico
- Buck and Knobby Equipment Co., Inc., in Ottawa Lake, Mich.
- CAPS Australia PTY LTD, with two locations, in Northern Territory and Western Australia
- Cardinal Equipment, with four locations, in Quebec, New Brunswick and Ontario
- Carriere & Poirier Equipment LTD, in Alfred, Ontario, Canada
- Direct Edge Inc, in La Verne, Calif.
- Encon Equipment LLC, in Nicholasville, Ky.
- Endraulic LTD, in Auckland, New Zealand
- Goodfellow Corporation, with two locations, in Utah and Nevada
- Greenman Machinery Company, with more than 100 locations throughout China
- GreenWood Management LTD, in Hamilton, Bermuda
- J & J Farm Sales and Service, LLC, in Muskegon, Mich.
- Jacobsen West, in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- James River Equipment, selling Boxer equipment in six of their locations in North Carolina
- Multico (M) SDN BHD, in Malaysia
- Multico Equipment & Parts PTE LTD, in Singapore
- NCS Equipment Inc, with three locations in Nebraska
- Nord Outdoor Power Equipment, in Bloomington, Ill.
- Roman S.A., in Uruguay
- Savannah Equipment Specialists, in Savannah, Ga.
- Southwest Ag, Inc., in Bayfield, Colo.
- Super Rafts CC, in South Africa
- Tracy Power Equipment, with two locations in California
- York Region Equipment Centre, with two locations in Ontario, Canada
- Zerkle Diversified Enterprises, in Flat Rock, Ill.
Direct Edge Inc, Encon Equipment LLC and Savannah Equipment Specialists are also authorized Morbark tree care equipment dealers; while Goodfellow Corporation, James River Equipment and Roman S.A. carry both Morbark’s tree care and industrial equipment product lines; and Cardinal Equipment is an authorized industrial dealer for Morbark.
A.E. Sales, Inc., Bob McClelland Sales Company and D.E. Smith Company have signed Manufacturer’s Representative Agreements with Morbark to promote the Boxer line. A.E. Sales, Inc., will recruit sales to rental companies throughout the entire country of Canada; while Bob McClelland Sales Company’s area of responsibility covers Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota and southern Illinois; and D.E. Smith Company is responsible for promoting the line in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Michigan, excluding Isabella County.
“We’re quickly expanding our Boxer distributor network around the world, adding companies that will give our customers the same high-quality service they know and expect from Morbark,” said Mark Rau, Morbark Dealer Development Manager. “The Boxer product line has been a great addition to our equipment portfolio, and we’re pleased to see so many companies interested in representing Boxer equipment.”