Morbark, Inc., continues to expand its dealer and distributor network domestically and internationally for its tree care products as well as the Boxer® line of compact utility loaders. The most recent additions to the Morbark® dealer network are as follows:
- Bobcat of New Castle, in New Castle County, Delaware
- Growers Equipment Co., with three locations covering Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties in Florida
- Heritage Tractor, Inc., with nine locations covering central and western Missouri and northeastern Kansas
- MacKinnon Equipment & Services, with five locations across Florida and southwestern Georgia
- Trenchless Utility Equipment, Inc., in Ontario, Canada
- Westco Equipment PTY LTD, in Western Australia
Two of these new dealers, Growers Equipment and MacKinnon Equipment, are carrying Boxer equipment as well, while Heritage Tractor and Westco Equipment had been Boxer distributors prior to expanding their offerings to carry Morbark tree care products.
In addition, Morbark signed the following distributors to carry the Boxer line:
- Allan Fyfe Equipment LTD, in Ontario, Canada
- Bennett Equipment and Supply Co., Inc., with two locations in South Carolina
- Mini Digger Wholesale, in Victoria, Australia
Morbark also gained a new Boxer Manufacturer’s Representative as Duke Arnold & Associates, LLC, signed an agreement to promote the Boxer line in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas, with the exception of El Paso County.
“We’re growing our network to ensure we have the industry’s best customer support, delivered locally by knowledgeable and reputable local dealers,” said Mark Rau, Morbark Dealer Development Manager. “It is important the companies we partner with continue to raise the bar and provide the high-quality customer service that people expect from Morbark. Internally, we also work to continuously improve our processes for assisting our dealers in delivering an exceptional sales experience, as well as superior equipment service and parts availability.”